Weekly Seminars on Stochastic Processes and their Applications |
November 5, 2009 - February 25, 2010
School of Mathematics, IPM
Saeid Rezakhah, IPM & Amirkabir University of Technology
Scale Invariant and Self-similar Processes
November 5, 2009
Jafar Khaledi, Tarbiat Modarres University
Spatial Random Fields
November 12, 2009
- Bijan Z. Zangeneh , Sharif University of Technology
Stochastic Evolutionary Equations.
November 19, 2009
- Ahmad Reza Soltani, Kuwait University and Shiraz University
Spectral Analysis of Stochastic Processes.
November 26, 2009
- Aadel Mohammad Pour, Amir Kabir University of Technology
Heavy Tail Distribution and their Applications.
December 10, 2009
- Esmaeil Khorrami, Amirkabir University of Technology
Three Parameter Weibull Models and their Applications.
December 17, 2009
- Afshin Parvardeh, Isfahan University
Structure of Stable Processes.
December 24, 2009
- Rahman Farnoosh, Iran University of Science and Technology
Applications of MCMC Method.
January 7, 2010
- Navideh Modarresi, Amirkabir University of Technology
Spectral Analysis of Self-similar Processes.
January 14, 2010
- Sasan Hoseinali Zadeh, Amirkabir University of Technology
Modelling of Non-linear Time Series.
January 21, 2010
- Hamid Pezeshk, University of Tehran and IPM
Probabilistic Models for Gene Prediction.
January 28, 2010
- Fatemeh Azizzadeh, Amirkabir University of Technology
Structural Change Detection of Time Series.
February 4, 2010
- Roza Aghdam, University of Tehran
Profile Hidden Markov Model.
February 25, 2010
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Time : 13:30, every Thursday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran